For bassists who wish to cut the weight not the tone allow us to introduce the NEW Ashdown Studio Range.
Weighing in an astonishing 11.2kgs (24.6lbs) the Studio 15 is engineered from the ground up to be lightweight and portable whilst still delivering the heavyweight tone and versatility the world has come to expect from an Ashdown bass amplifier.
The incredibly stylish Studio 15 delivers 300 watts of premium Ashdown tone through a Custom lightweight 15" NEO speaker. Potent yet portable the Studio 15 comes bursting with great features including foot switchable valve emulated overdrive, XLR DI, FX loop, headphone out, 5 band EQ, Line In and more.
A super lightweight, very loud and versatile combo suitable for not just practice and rehearsals but also small - medium gigs.
- Heavy duty tolex and chrome metal corners will keep the Studio 8 protected and looking stylish for years to come
- The Studio 15 has everything you need to establish great tone straight out of the box, with the EQ set at 12 O’clock the Studio Range sounds as you would expect from an Ashdown, warm yet articulate
- Constructed using super lightweight poplar ply and a lightweight 15" NEO speaker, the Studio 15 really does cut the weight but not the tone.
- On - light indicates the amplifier ispowered
- Shape - A switchable pre-shape EQ
- Pre-Gain - A rotary control to set the input sensitivity of the amp in conjunction with your instrument
- Drive - A rotary control to adjust the amount of tube emulated overdrive
- Bass - A rotary control to adjust the amount of Bass (freq) +/- 15dB
- Lo-Mid - A rotary control to adjust the amount of Lo-Mid (freq) +/- 15dB
- Middle - A rotary control to adjust the amount of Middle (freq) +/- 15dB
- Hi-Mid - A rotary control to adjust the amount of Hi-Mid (freq) +/- 15dB
- Treble - A rotary control to adjust the amount of Treble (freq) +/- 15dB
- Volume - A rotary control to adjust the overall output of the amp
- FX Loop - a TSR Jack is provided for use with a Y cable (tip send ring return)
- Di - A balanced XLR Di Output
- Headphones - 1/4” Headphone Jack Output (this actively mutes the speaker for silent practice)
- F/S - Footswitch out for use with an FS-1 single latching footswitch (sold separately) to control the Drive in/out
- Line In - For use with a line level instrument or audio device such as an MP3 player
- Passive/Active - A -15dB input pad for use with active instruments
- Input - a 1/4” Jack Socket for use with your instrument
- Power Switch - Turn your amp on or off
- IEC Power input - a fused IEC power inlet for use with the supplied cable
- Tweeter Mute - a simple on/off switch to engage/defeat the on board HF tweeter
|Type||Bass Amp Combos|
|Series||Ashdown Studio Series|
|Power||300 Watts RMS into 8 ohms|
|Speakers||1 x 15" Ashdown Driver & Tweeter|
|Line Input||Impedance 1 Meg ohm, input range 100Mv to 10v|
|EQ||Bass, Hi-Mid, Middle, Lo-Mid, Treble|
|H X W X D(mm)||526 X 428 X 378|