For bassists who wish to cut the weight not the tone allow us to introduce the NEW Ashdown Studio Range.
Weighing in an astonishing 6.1kgs (13.4lbs) the Studio 8 is engineered from the ground up to be lightweight and portable whilst still delivering the heavyweight tone and versatility the world has come to expect from an Ashdown bass amplifier.
The incredibly stylish Studio 8 delivers 30 watts of premium Ashdown tone through a Custom designed 8" speaker. Potent yet portable the Studio 8 comes bursting with great features including 3 band EQ, headphone out, Line In and more.
A super lightweight, very loud and versatile combo suitable all bassists who want great tone on the move.
- Heavy duty tolex and chrome metal corners will keep the Studio 8 protected and looking stylish for years to come
- The Studio 8 has everything you need to establish great tone straight out of the box, with the EQ set at 12 O’clock the Studio Range sounds as you would expect from an Ashdown, warm yet articulate
- Constructed using super lightweight poplar ply and a lightweight 8" speaker the Studio 8 really does cut the weight but not the tone.
- Input - a 1/4” Jack Socket for use with your instrument
- Volume - A rotary control to adjust the overall output of the amp.
- Bass - A rotary control to adjust the amount of Bass (freq) +/- 15dB.
- Middle - A rotary control to adjust the amount of Middle (freq) +/- 15dB.
- Treble - A rotary control to adjust the amount of Treble (freq) +/- 15dB.
- Line Mix - A rotary control to mix the line level signal with your instrument
- Line In - For use with a line level instrument or audio device such as an MP3 player
- On - light indicates the amplifier is powered.
- Headphone out
- IEC Power input - a fused IEC power inlet for use with the supplied cable
- Power Switch - Turn your amp on or off
- Speaker Mute - To mute the speaker for use with headphones
|Type||Bass Amp Combos|
|Series||Ashdown Studio Series|
|Power||30 Watts RMS into 8 ohms|
|Speakers||1 x 8" Ashdown Driver|
|Line Input||Impedance 1 Meg ohm, input range 100Mv to 10v|
|EQ||Passive Bass, Middle, Treble|
|H X W X D(mm)||336 X 360 X 227|