An articulate headphone mix can make all the difference in the outcome of a recording session. The 6-channel POWERPLAY HA6000 features superior performance, routing and mixing functions to accommodate even the most discerning set of ears. A stereo Aux Input on each channel allows each performer to balance the Direct In signal with a second input for a more customized mix. When a conditioned mix has to reach multiple listeners, the HA6000 delivers it in style.
All Together Now
The HA6000 offers 6 high-power amplifiers that can drive loads down to 8 Ohms. Each amplifier features its own 2-band EQ, 8-digit LED output meter, Left and Right Mono switches, and a 1/4" stereo Aux input to mix in any instrument or sound source and a dedicated 1/4" Phones Out jack. HA6000’s Main Section features a 8-segment LED input meter, Direct In 1/4" jack and Master Level dial.
On the back panel you’ll find an additional 1/4" output per channel. That means up to 12 pairs of headphones can listen to 6 separate mixes at once. The back panel also features stereo 1/4" and XLR Inputs and Outputs, so you can connect multiple HA6000 units for even greater listening capacity. Meanwhile, the HA6000’s ultra low-noise operational amplifiers deliver the ultimate in rock-solid, audiophile-grade performance.
- Professional, multi-purpose headphones amplifier system for stage and studio applications
- Highest sonic quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- 6 independent high-power amplifier sections provide up to six stereo mixes with individual balance controls
- Each input/aux section can be separately adjusted for 'more me' mixing
- Stereo Aux input for each channel allows you to mix in any instrument or sound source
- Ultra-musical High and Low EQ per channel for perfect sound adaptation
- Output level control with accurate 8-digit LED output meter per channel
- Individual Left/Right Mono switches for each channel
- 1 front and 1 rear TRS output connectors per channel
- Direct front panel input connector for easy connection of any sound source
- Parallel Main outputs allow cascading of several headphones amplifiers
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs on 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*Warranty details can be found at musictribe.com.
|Series||Behringer Powerplay Series|