The Reference Amplifier A500 is the ideal choice for home and professional recording studios, post-production suites, or anyone seeking audiophile-grade performance without the audiophile-grade price tag!
A professional 600-Watt ultra-linear power amplifier, the A500 provides of stunningly-accurate audio reproduction without the slightest hint of distortion or artificial coloration common to many competing products. Thanks to its ingenious servo-controlled design, and the high-level components used throughout, the A500 boasts remarkable specs and unrivaled sonic performance.
- Ultra-linear power amplifier for recording studios, post-production, live sound and HiFi application
- 2 x 300 Watts into 4 Ohms, 600 Watts into 8 Ohms in bridged mono operation
- Servo-controlled design can drive virtually any passive speaker such as studio monitors, etc.
- Advanced convection-cooling for absolutely noise-free and stable operation (no fan)
- Precise level meter and clip indicators for accurate performance monitoring
- Input connections on balanced XLR, 1/4'' TRS and RCA connectors
- Speaker outputs on professional ''touch-proof'' binding posts and 1/4'' TS connectors
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba* / Fairchild* power transistors
- Independent thermal overload protection with LED indicator for each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for absolute reliability and lowest noise interference
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group or Pro Music. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.
|Series||Behringer A500 Series|