Now you can have a virtual truckload of classic bass amps and speaker cabinets at your beck and call, thanks to the incredible BASS V-AMP PRO and you won’t need a truck to take it with you!
Loaded with 32 amplifier and 23 speaker cabinet models, plus 16 classic stereo effects, the BASS V-AMP PRO puts out so much authentic sound, that you can almost feel the heat from the glowing tubes. And if you play multiple instruments, such as bass, guitar and keyboards, the Bass V-AMP PRO is the ideal amp thanks to its ultra-wide frequency response and world-class effects processor.
The BASS V-AMP PRO’s 32 amp models are organized into three groups: Clean, Acoustic and Guitar. Just twist the dedicated dial to plug into unbelievably-authentic simulations of iconic acoustic and electric bass sounds from the 1950s to today. When you select an amp model, a speaker cabinet model is automatically selected. But if you’d prefer a different model, just go to Edit > Cabinets, then use the Bank Up/Down buttons to navigate through all the available options.
Just like on other instrument amps, you’ve got a 3-band EQ, Gain, Volume and Master volume dials – and a state-of-the-art, onboard Compressor for tight, smooth tone with a user-adjustable variable attack. Plus, when you hold down the Tap button, the Treble dial doubles as a Presence control to top-off your tone.
- 32 authentic virtual amp models freely combinable with 23 awesome speaker cabinet simulations
- Stereo multi-effects including ULTRABASS, synth, delay/ loop sampler, chorus, flanger, rotary speaker, voice box, auto wah, phaser, ambience and reverb
- 125 memory locations including original artist presets
- Intuitive user interface with direct display of all essential settings
- Additional effect parameters directly accessible on the unit; Tap-tempo function allows real-time adjustment of effects speed parameter
- 4 renowned distortion and overdrive stomp boxes with adjustable Drive, Tone, Boost and Split
- Dedicated wah pedal and studio compressor effects
- Effective Presence, Deep and sweepable Shift/Shape controls for all amp models
- Sweepable 24 dB Butterworth frequency crossover for bi-amping operation
- Adjustable auto-chromatic tuner
- 15 rear panel connectors allow comprehensive routing and suit virtually every conceivable application
- Pre DSP send/return for dry recording and wet monitoring
- Stereo 1/4" Line outputs controlled by master volume for live use as guitar preamp
- Balanced stereo XLR DI out with ground lift and switchable ULTRA-G cabinet simulation
- Post DSP stereo inserts for connection of external effects
- BNC wordclock input for external sample rate synchronization up to 96 kHz
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI automation through our free Windows* editor software downloadable at www.behringer.com
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*Windows is either a registered trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group or Pro Music. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.
|Type||Bass Pre-Amp with FX|
|Type||Bass FX Processors|
|Series||Behringer Legacy Series|