The EP4000 builds on the incredible legacy of our EP2500, which is one of the best-selling power amps in the industry.
Our proprietary Accelerated Transient Response (ATR) Technology gives the EP4000 the massive power reserves needed for deep and impactful bass response, which translates into a more natural sound quality that will bring your audience to its feet and keep them there!
With an amazing 4000-Watts of output power (2 x 2000 Watts @ 2 Ohms; 2 x 1400 Watts @ 4 Ohms; 4000 Watts @ 4 Ohms in Bridge mode), the EP4000 is the perfect amplifier for medium-sized club gigs, mobile PA systems, church services or public spaces.
- 2 x 2000 Watts into 2 Ohms; 2 x 1400 Watts into 4 Ohms; 4000 Watts into 4 Ohms (bridge mode)
- ATR (Accelerated Transient Response) technology for ultimate punch and clarity
- Switchable limiters offer maximum output level with reliable overload protection
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters remove damaging infra-sound frequencies
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- "Back-to-front" ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank," impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*Warranty details can be found at music-group.com
|Series||Behringer Europower Series|