The Behringer Eurorack UB1002 is a 10-input, 2-bus mic/line mixer with two of Behringer's "Invisible" mic preamps, musical-sounding 3-band EQ, and a switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels.
You get a post-fader FX send per channel for external FX devices, main mix outputs, and separate control room, headphone, and stereo tape outs. You can assign tape inputs to your main mix or control room/phones outputs. The Behringer Eurorack UB1002 is an extremely versatile mixer with wide-ranging possibilities, from connecting a source device and monitor speakers to permanent AV installations.
- Ultra low noise design, highest possible headroom, ultra-transparent audio
- Two studio-grade IMP "Invisible" Mic Preamps with 130dB dynamic range
- Effective, musical-sounding 3-band EQ plus switchable low-cut filter on all mono channels
- Ten balanced high-headroom line inputs with +4/-10 level selection on all stereo channels
- One post-fader FX send per channel for external FX devices
- Clip LEDs on all mono channels
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, headphone and 2-track outputs
- 2-track inputs assignable to main mix or control room/headphone outputs
- FX to control room function helps to monitor effects signal via headphone and control room outputs
- Switchable +48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
|Series||Behringer Eurorack Series|