Our TRUTH B2031A monitors have been so wildly successful, that we’ve sold thousands upon thousands of them to some of the most critical ears on the planet. Due to their high resolution performance, B2031A active 2-way reference studio monitors are perfect for near-field monitoring applications from small mixing environments to multichannel surround setups.
When it comes to your studio recordings, you want honesty. In fact, considering how important your art is, you should demand it! That’s why we designed the B2031A Active 2-Way Reference Monitor to speak nothing but the TRUTH. The B2031A boasts big power, 265 Watts of bi-amplified output to an ultra-responsive, long-throw 8.75" polypropylene woofer, which provides tight and accurate bass and a high-resolution, ferrofluid-cooled tweeter for crystal-clear highs. And although it was designed for the studio, where every note you play or sing is always “under the microscope”, the B2031A makes an absolutely fantastic addition to your stereo or video surround system!
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 265-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra-high resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 8.75" woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Automatic standby mode (defeatable)
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program - Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.
|Series||Behringer Truth Series|
|Speakers||1 x 8.75"|