The X32's expansion slot provides flexible and expandable connectivity for many different applications. The X-DANTE Expansion Card can easily be installed in place of the X-USB card that is included with the X32.
The 32-channel 48 kHz bi-directional audio interface brings even more I/O options to the X32 by making it ready for integration with Dante enabled IP networks.
- 32-channel 48 kHz, bi-directional audio interface for Dante* IP networks
- High-speed 24-bit signal transmission with sample-accurate synchronization and low latency
- Allows interfacing with standard 100 MBit/s or Gigabit network infrastructure with DSCP-based QoS
- Mixed sample and bit rates can coexist on the same network
- Full remote control of X32 possible using the integrated Ethernet switch
- Audinate* Dante Controller application with full control over configuration and signal routing among all Dante-enabled devices
- Dante Virtual Soundcard allows employing your PC or Mac* for IP-based multitrack recording and playback of up to 64 channels (license optionally available at www.audinate.com)
- Secondary connection can be configured for seamless redundant audio networking
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Germany
*All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Their use neither constitutes a claim of the trademark nor affiliation of the trademark owners with MUSIC Group or Pro Music. Product names are mentioned solely as a reference for compatibility, effects and/or components. Warranty details can be found at music-group.com.
|Type||Digital Mixer Accessories|
|Series||Behringer X-32 Series|