Your work station never sounded or looked so good! Perfect for home recording, smaller studios or anywhere space is limited,
On-Stage SMS4500 Desktop Monitor Stands take small speaker placement to a new, super-stable, easily-adjusted and visually appealing level. All steel, black powder-coated construction provides structural integrity and elegant optics, while the 9" deep by 12" wide EVA-surfaced platforms, complete with 0-15 degree angle range, secure speakers and absorb vibration.
Sold as a pair, SMS4500 stands also utilize a durable plastic clutch and interval pin stays for secure 9" to 12-1/2" height adjustment. The 10" by 10" base, designed not only for stability but also to be seen, includes four rubber feet for placement security and surface protection as well as first-line vibration dampening
- Sold as pair
- Sturdy Black Powder Coated Steel Construction
- 9" Deep x 12" Wide Platform top with EVA
- 0-15 Degree Angle Adjustment
- 10" x 10" stylish base
- 4 rubber feet provide non-slip and help absorb shock
- Secure pin adjustments plus sturdy plastic clutch allow for height adjustments from 9"-12.5"
- Used properly on a level load bearing surface and with the weight evenly distributed on the upper platform, it can safely hold 45 lbs.
- Height Adjustment: 9" to 12-1/2"
- Angle Adjustment: 0 - 15 degrees
- Base Dimensions: 10" x 10"
- Platform Dimensions: 9" deep x 12" wide
- Construction: Steel with EVA on Platform and Rubber Feet
- Colour: Black