Specially treated String Care cleaning cloth removes dirt and tarnish with little effort. String Care can be used on all metal strings for both acoustic and electric instruments. It leaves a protective shield on strings. Easy to use!
Wipe strings gently with the String Care cleaning cloth. The yellow cloth will darken with use, but will continue to be an effective cleaner. Polish with the gray cloth, leaving as much of the protective shield as is desired to make the strings slick.
- Removes dirt and tarnish
- Can be used on all metal strings
- Contains one (1) specially treated cloth (approximately 8" x 10") and one (1) buffing cloth
- Do not wash, will remove special cleaning agents.
- Cloth contains no harsh chemicals or abrasives.
- Non-Toxic & Environmentally Friendly
- Made in the USA
- The Blitz Cloth recommended by Dan Erlewine in "The Guitar Player Repair Guide" a best-seller in the field of guitar repair.
NB. All polishing cloths measured open & flat. Not for lacquered surfaces. Use only for metal strings.
|Type||Cloths & Swabs|