Iconic drum builder Chris Brady has partnered with Dixon to produce a very special Australian Rose Gum snare drum in different sizes. Rose gum is harder than most exotic woods for a more pronounced woody tone. Each snare delivers outstanding acoustical properties which go beyond traditional maple and birch shells.
Artisan Series snare drums are designed to perform at the highest level by combining the finest materials and innovation Dixon has to offer. Each shell configuration and features, reflect our commitment to quality and the advancement of drumming as an art.
Our snares are tested daily to meet exacting standards of factory quality, and our dedicated studio staff frequently record and analyze the sound of each model to ensure the integrity of our designs. Each design is field-tested by professional drummers and modified according to their valuable feedback before it is introduced onto the market. These steps are just another part of Dixon's dedication to quality and innovation.
- Model No: PDSAN613CBRG
- Size: 6? x 13?
- Shell: 9-Ply Australian Rose Gum Shell designed by Chris Brady
- Shell Finish: Gloss Vintage Reverse Burst
- Batter Side Head: Evans G1 Coated
- Resonant Side Head: Evans SS Clear
- Hoops: Die Cast
- Hoop Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Snare Throw-Off: Dixon Exclusive Flip-Drop Style
- Snare Butt End: Adjustable Butt End
- Accessories: Free Drummer’s Pouch Included!
|Series||Dixon Artisan Series|
|Style||Wooden Snare Drums|