The Electro-Voice ND66 is a robust, high-performance small diaphragm condenser instrument microphone.
The ND66 contains a self-biased small diaphragm condenser element which is vividly responsive to the complex dynamic nature of percussive and stringed instruments, delivering a clean, crisp and detailed sound.
With the ND66 exclusive locking rotating head, achieve ideal mic placement in virtually any situation by merely pushing a button, rotating the head into position, then releasing the button to lock the head's position.
ND66 contains selectable -10 and -20dB pads which provide the necessary gain reduction to prevent the mic element from overloading when micing very loud or high-transient sound sources.
ND66 contains selectable high pass filters which are strategically chosen at 75Hz and 150Hz to eliminate bothersome low frequencies from the signal path.
- Weight Net: 6.31oz (179g)
- Height: 5.63" (143mm)
- Audio Frequency Response: 50 - 20,000
- Case Material: Die cast zinc
- Connector: Type 3-pin XLR
- Diameter (Max): 0.83" (21mm)
- Element: Condenser
- Family: ND Series
- Finish: Black polyurethane paint
- Impedance, Low-Z balanced: 200?
- Maximum SPL: 146dB
- Mic Type: Instrument
- Open Circuit Voltage: 10mV/Pascal
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Power Requirement: 48 VDC Phantom
- Accessories Included: (1) Gig Bag, (1) stand clip and (1) Euro thread adapter
|Type||Acoustic Strings Microphones|
|Type||Guitar/Bass Amp Microphones|