The Electro-Voice R300 opens a new category of wireless microphone in today’s market, Entry Level Professional.
With one-touch ClearScan and EZ sync transmitter update the R300 is as easy to setup anduse as any entry level wireless microphone. But the R300 is also a true rack mountable metal receiver, metal body pack and handheld transmitters, and remote mountable antennas normally found in higher priced professional systems.
With the touch of one button ClearScan scans through all 32 preset channels and selects the clearest channel. Having the clearest channel ensures noise free operation with the longest operating range. ClearScan gives you confidence in an increasingly difficult RF world.
Matching the transmitter frequency to the receiver also requires just the touch of a button. EZsync uses infrared technology to set the transmitter to the correct frequency and confirms operation in one automatic step. EZsync ensures error free setup.
BP-300 is an all new metal bodypack transmitter that is rugged, compact, and easy to use. Using two AA batteries for 14 hours of use, the BP-300 is one of the most economical transmitters around for applications that require daily operation. The mute function keeps the RF signal live while it mutes the audio to protect your channel and prevent noise in the audio system.
The TA4F connector allows the use of any EV lapel or headworn microphone for a variety of applications. The HT-300 metal handheld transmitter is made to withstand the rigors of daily use but still be comfortable in your hand.
The PL22 dynamic microphone is the perfect all-around microphone for speaking engagements, singing and emcees. The cardioid pick up pattern rejects noise from the surroundings, helps to control audio feedback, and still allows an experienced vocalist to work the microphone.
The receiver for the R300 system is equally at home on a table top or in a 19 inch equipment rack. Rack mount kits and front mount antenna cables are available for the R300 for a professional installation.
- Receiver Type: Synthesized PLL
- Frequency Range (RF): A-Band (618 - 634 MHz)
- Number of Channels: 32
- Modulation: ± 40 kHz
- Diversity: True Antenna
- RF Sensitivity: <1.0 ?V for 12 dB SINAD
- Image Rejection: > 55 dB
- Squelch: Tone Code plus Amplitude
- Power Requirements: 12-16 VDC, 500mA max
- Operating Temperature: 5°C to 45°C (41°F to 113°F)
- Dimensions: 43 mm H x 206 mm W x 210 mm D (1.72 in H x 7.8 in W x 8.0 in D)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz – 18 kHz ± 2 dB
- Balanced Output: 20 dBV (max @ 40 kHz deviation)
- Unbalanced Output: Adjustable 8 mV to 0.755V RMS
- Distortion: < 1.0%, 0.4% typical(ref 1 kHz, 40 kHz deviation)
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: > 100 dB A-Weighted
- Dynamic Range: > 95 dB
BP-300 and HT-300 Transmitter Specifications
- Radiated Output: 8 mW typical
- Back Lit LCD Display: Channel, Frequency, Mute, and Battery Level
- Microphone Head: Electro-Voice PL22 Cardioid Dynamic
- Standard Lavalier Microphone: Electro-Voice ULM18 Uni-Directional Condenser
- TA4F Connector Wiring: Pin 1 Ground; Pin 2 Mic Input; Pin 3 +5V bias; Pin 4 +5V thru 2.2k ?
- Power Requirement: Two AA batteries
- Battery Life (Typical): > 14 hours with AA alkaline typical
- Bodypack Antenna: Flexible external 1/4 wave
- Handheld Antenna: Internal proprietary
- Dimensions (Bodypack): 84 mm H x 66 mm W x 23 mm D (3.3 in H x 2.6 in W x 0.89 in D)
- Dimensions (Handheld): 26.7 cm (10.57 in) Long
|Type||Handheld Wireless Systems|