Having the right tool to perform your key gear adjustments is essential. Music Nomad's 5mm Truss Rod Wrench is the perfect tool for adjusting Truss Rods that are located deeper in the soundhole.
Our durable steel construction with a black nickel finish is designed to work over and over again. The 4.75” long arm combined with the ball end design allows you to adjust Truss Rods found on popular acoustic guitars that use a 5mm nut, such as all models of MARTIN® Guitars except DSS-2018, OMSS-2019, and Modern Deluxe Series.
The ergonomic handle provides extra length, comfort and control, making turning easier. That’s Music Nomad quality - raising the bar in equipment care.
- Fits All Models of MARTIN® Guitars except DSS-2018, OMSS-2019, Modern Deluxe Series
- Ball End Design with Durable Steel Construction
- Ergonomic Handle for Extra Length, Comfort and Control
- Laser Etched 5mm Size in Metal so Always Know the Size Working With
* MARTIN® and all other third party brand names are trademarks of their respective owners. Pro Music or Music Nomad LLC is not affiliated with those owners, nor claims ownership of those marks.