The Nady CM-90 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is a versatile small-diaphragm condenser microphone, well suited for recording and stage reinforcement of acoustic guitar, drum overheads, hi-hats, snares, piano, and horns.
The capsule is hand tooled from brass and features a 3-micron gold-evaporated-on-Mylar diaphragm for maximum sensitivity, long life, detail and tone. The rugged enclosure is made of brass, and is built to withstand the rigors of sound reinforcement and studio recording applications.
The CM-90 comes with a microphone clip, a foam windscreen (to block plosives from vocals and noise produced by wind), and a sturdy vinyl zipper pouch to protect your microphone while storing and transporting. Whether on stage or in the studio, the Nady CM-90 is an affordable and reliable solution for capturing detailed and realistic audio.
- Professional quality small diaphragm condenser microphone with a tight cardioid polar pattern for studio and stage applications. Ultra-accurate sound reproduction of a multitude of sources, including acoustic stringed instruments (guitar, violin, piano), and percussions
- Powerful and versatile-meets the stringent requirements of even the most demanding digital recording and live sound applications
- High sensitivity, extended smooth, full frequency response and very high SPL capability. Transformerless design and internal FET preamplifier for minimal self-noise and increased dynamic range
- Rugged, turned-brass housing and internal sub-assembly shockmount for maximum reliability
- Includes Microphone clip, foam windscreen and zipper pouch for safe transport
- Type: True condenser pressure-gradient microphone with 0.79“ (20mm) diaphragm
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Open circuit sensitivity: 14mV/Pa=-37dBV (0dBV=1V/Pa)
- Frequency range: 40Hz - 16kHz
- Rated output impedance: Recommend load Impedance: ?1000 Ohms
- Max. SPL (1% THD @1000Hz): 131dB
- Equivalent noise level to DIN 45405(CCIR 468-2) : 28dB
- Power requirement: +48VDC phantom power
- IEC 268-4 (A weighted): 19dB-A S/N ratio: 75dB
- Connector: 3-pin XLR (gold-plated)
|Type||Acoustic Strings Microphones|