Securely store up to five snare drums and create an attractive drum display with our DRS9000 Snare Drum Rack.
Five pairs of support arms made of heavy-duty steel each hold up 18 lb to ensure reliable equipment support. The horizontal space between the support arms adjusts to safely hold any size drum up to 16" in diameter. The vertical space between the crossbars adjusts to fit various snare heights to accommodate a wide range of drum combinations.
Squeeze-to-release handles enable efficient positioning of the support arms, making easy to add new drums or change the order of an existing drum collection. Unused crossbars and support arms can be removed for a clean, organized look and reattached as needed. Rubber sleeves and end caps on each support arm protect drum finishes and stabilize the drums to prevent rattling and ringing. Two smooth-rolling casters and a handlebar provide handcart-style mobility for ease of relocating the rack.
- Securely stores and provides convenient access to five snare drums
- Space between support arms adjusts from 3" to 16" to safely fit any size snare up to 16" in diameter
- 22 height adjustment slots enable many configurations to accommodate a wide range of snare collections
- Vertical drum orientation ensures drums are quiet when not in use
- Rubber sleeves and end caps on the support arms stabilize drums to prevent ringing and rattling
- Support arms and crossbars are removable for a clean look regardless of the number of drums on display
- Casters and a handlebar provide handcart-style mobility for ease of relocating the rack
- Rack Dimensions: 50.5" (H) x 21.25" (W) x 23" (D)
- Base Dimensions: 18" x 21.25"
- Tubing Diameter: 25mm
- Weight Capacity Per Crossbar with Support Arms: 18lb
- Total Weight Capacity: 100lbs (90 combined on the crossbars plus 10 lb on the frame for hanging accessories)
- Crossbar Height Adjustment Slots: 22
- Support Arm Width Adjustment: 3" - 16"
- Max Drum Size: Fits drums up to 16" in diameter
|Type||Multi Snare Stands|