The Transit™ A preamp pedal includes the right features for a professional acoustic guitar player without over burdening the user with extra controls that hinder quick and easy tweaking.
The built in Compression, Notch Filter, Pre-shape and simple EQ controls ensure great basic tone, while the user-definable Boost, Chorus, Delay and Reverb offer all the tools necessary for artistic expression.
The back-lit control panel becomes the chromatic tuner for accurate tuning. Built-in Pre and Post XLR balanced output, dry output and headphone output give the user the ins and outs they need for the best live coverage.
- Color coordinated backlit controls
- Built-in chromatic tuner
- Piezo button increases input impedance
- User definable boost switch
- Chorus with simple one knob operation
- Delay with Level, Feedback and Tap-Tempo
- Pre-shape switch for classic Trace Acoustic EQ curve
- Reverb with simple one knob operation
- Phase reverse switch
- 3 band active EQ
- Notch filter
- Input Gain and Output Level controls
- Stereo outputs and Dry output
- Pre and Post balanced XLR outputs with Ground Lift
- Aux input
- Phones output
- Dimensions (pedal only): 312mm W x 114mm D x 58.4mm H (12.3" W x 4.5" D x 2.3" H)
- Weight: 1.18 kg/2.6 lbs
|Type||Guitar FX Processors|
|Type||Acoustic Preamp Pedals|
|Series||Trace Elliot Transit Series|